Elizabeth is four months old today. ♥ Goodness, how time (while not pregnant) does fly! And so, an update is in order! ^_^
She has been a precious addition to our family, for sure. Her personality has, especially in this last month, started really showing more and we love it. She is a feisty yet happy child. Interesting combination, right?
- She smiles so easily and joyfully all during the day but she also lets us know her preferences, such as DO NOT SIT in the evening!! ;)
- She has become very vocal and coos at her favorite toys and at all of us frequently.
- She loves watching I Love Lucy and Baby Einstein. lol
- She complains adamantly as I put her in her carseat but then does fine in the van. :P
- She loves having lotion rubbed on her legs. She has eczema so this happens a lot, much to her delight.
- She laughs when I turn my head away from her and then quickly turn back to her, startling her and saying, “boo!”
- She likes standing in her walker for about ten minutes before she wants to be picked up again.
- She grabs toys easily and brings them to her mouth.
- She is drooling a LOT.
- She likes being outside.
- She is, perhaps, going through a growth spurt because she has started waking at 2am-ish to nurse and also frequently nursing on both sides during the day (which is new).
- She stares at my food with interest.
- She splashes happily in the bath.
- When I reach to pick her up, she leans in with her head, to help.
- She gets very excited when Stephen gets home from work and gives her attention.
- She is still a tummy sleeper.
- She can roll both ways, but doesn’t do it all that often.
- She is nearly bald, lol.
- She weighs a little over 16lbs.
A few posts about her:
My last pregnancy update.
Announcing her arrival, from my hospital bed.
Her birth story, describing her entrance into the world.
The first week postpartum, recovering my c-section with her.
Happy four months, sweetie pie!